Dear Valued Guest,
During these times of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we at Coco Lagoon assure you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this virus and those caring for them.
We would like to share an update on everything we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and our absolute care for your well being when you stay with us.
Your well-being is our greatest priority.
We have stepped up every precautionary measure possible at all our hotels as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
For the safety and comfort of our guests we follow several state-of-the-art cleaning measures including:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms, corridors and all common areas.
- Frequent sanitation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, washrooms and conference rooms.
- Hand sanitisers placed at all guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies and conference space.
- Infrared thermometers available at reception to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
- We believe this is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and maintain the health of our employees and guests.
- The spa is not operational until further notice from Government as per the Covid 19 guidelines
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their well being. Our employees have been well tutored on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
Daily briefings with our employees help us review any relevant situation. Coco Lagoon Resort is in constant communication with health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We assure you that we welcome our guests with the same warmth and hospitality as always. Though the COVID-19 outbreak is precipitously changing and fluid, we are committed to our care for you as a valued guest.
Coco Lagoon looks forward to welcoming you back soon.